Bonita National Golf & Country Club Homes for Sale
Included below are homes for sale and real estate in Bonita National Golf & Country Club
If you would like more information on any of these Bonita National Golf & Country Club real estate listings, just click on a property to access the full details. From there, you can request more information or schedule a tour. And we'd be happy to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of properties which have recently sold nearby, and more, so just let us know how we can help!
We’d love to send you listings that meet your search criteria and price so feel free to register for a free account to receive email alerts. Contact us below for all Bonita National Golf & Country Club homes, houses, condos and real estate information.
More on Bonita National Golf & Country Club
The Bonita National Golf & Country Club is a gated community in Bonita Springs Florida located about 25 minutes south of Fort Myers along the Country Club row of Bonita Beach Road. The Bonita National Golf & Country Club is located at the end of Bonita Beach Road entering into the gated community. This is one of Bonita Springs's newest construction developments by Lennar Homes. It offers a variety of styles from veranda, coach, manner, estate, and Terrace homes. In the center is an 18 hole championship golf course designed by Gordon Lewis. Full golf membership is included with the purchase of a home. These luxury homes sit surrounding the golf course and nearly every home has exquisite views of the course.
Built By Lennar
Lennar Homes are a prominent homebuilder in Southwest Florida. This masterpiece community located in the heart of Bonita Springs offers a wide range of amenities surrounding the golf course. These homes are approximately 1850 ft.² to just over 2800 ft.² with special assessments of about $162. Originally established in 2015 around a wildlife preserve, Bonita National offers natural beauty, lakes, in and among condominiums, attached homes, and single-family properties.
- Residents have the choice of Terrace Condominiums, four-story condo buildings featuring two-bedrooms, two bathrooms, and maintenance-free living. Homeowner association dues cover parking and additional storage space. There are three designs to choose from offering 1194 ft.², 1232 ft.², and 1408 ft.².
- Veranda Condominiums features three distinct floor plans, a one-car garage, two screened-in lanai areas, two bedrooms plus a den, and two bathrooms in sizes from 1355 ft.² to 1569 ft.².
- Coach Homes feature two bedrooms or two-bedroom plus, two bathrooms, maintenance-free living in sizes from 1100 ft.² to just under 1300 ft.². They also offer three distinct designs.
- Executive Homes feature single and two-story design, gourmet kitchens, spacious master bedrooms, 2 to 4 bedrooms, 2 to 4 bathrooms, and seven designs from 1649 ft.² to just over 2800 ft.².
- Manor Homes are meticulously designed styles with three-car garages in large layouts from 2200 ft.² to nearly 3900 ft.², 3 to 6 bedrooms, and 2 to 5 bathrooms in five floor plans, the Princeton, the Stanford, the Cornell, the Oxford, and the Somerville.
- Estate Homes are the top tier properties with six designs to choose from, 3 to 5 bedrooms, 3 to 4 bathrooms, three-car garages, and in sizes from 2400 ft.² to 3800 ft.². These are both single and two-story layouts.
Residents have several association fees depending on the type of home. For coach homes, association fees are approximately $1100 quarterly with master HOA fees annually of about $3750. Transfer fees are about $2500 with total annual recurring fees of about $11,000. Estate homes and single-family homes have association fees of just over $2000 with master fees of $2650. Please check with current listings as these fees can change and increase over time.
Residents have a plethora of amenities associated with Bonita National. Not only do they have full membership equity in the golf course, but they can enjoy multiple amenities such as a clubhouse, community swimming pool with a waterfall, spa, fitness facility, library, putting green, 8 lighted clay tennis courts, cabana, sauna, and on-site security.
But the golf is really the star of Bonita National. This 18 hole championship golf course offers a variety of resort amenities right in your backyard. With the professional golf staff, men's and women's leagues, golf associations, use events, pro shop, and training, there's a wealth of golf activities to be had.
Home prices start at about $350,000 for condominiums and coach homes and top out at about $1 million for single-family homes and estates. The closest shops and amenities are found along Bonita Beach Road with easy access to Interstate 75 and about 20 to 30 minutes from the closest beach.
Residents are part of the Lee County school system and are assigned to the Spring Creek elementary school or Bonita Springs Elementary school, the Bonita Springs Middle Center for the Arts or the Lehigh Acres middle school and the Estero high school.
For more information on homes for sale in Bonita National Golf & Country Club, browse available listings and properties on our website or simply contact our office at any time to schedule a showing.